Monday, February 4, 2008

Bill Belichick continues to be a class act


While there's a whole lot of important analysis on the game last night there is one thing that stood out to me above certain others.

Bill Belichick did the same thing the last time he lost (an upset from Eli Manning's brother Peyton in last year's Divisional playoff game.) He said the minimal in congratulations to Tom Coughlin and hightailed it out of there with 1 second remaining. I could give him the benefit of the doubt to believe that he really thought the game was over. That wouldn't excuse the whole not talking to any of the players on his team or the Giants

The great winners usually aren't good losers, but Bill takes the cake.

On other notes:

ESPN continues to be a cancer to the teams it promotes as the greatest ever.

I'll be honest here, ESPN.

Here are my teams: Texas Tech University, Texas A&M University, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers. I know it's not likely, but if any of them have continued success similar to USC or the Patriots success, I would appreciate it if you give them the minimal coverage possible.

K. Thanx. Bai.

No comments: