Monday, February 18, 2008

Ima graduit


I love College Football. Why would I have this blog if I was not passionate about all facets of the game. One of my favorite parts of college football is the rivalries. Only because college sports can you decide to hate a person based on a decision they made when they were 17 or 18 years-old. Then when you're 40 you still hate those people as well as the 18 year olds that are still making the decisions to go to that trashy 4 year juco.

It seems to me, when you want to represent yourself and your school nationally by writing a letter to a well established, well-known website, you may want to calm down the 18 year-old-fresh-out-of-fish-orientation i-hate-all-things-that-other-school rhetoric.


As a Michigan State Alum, I hate Michigan. Is this the year when the skunk bears finally have a losing season for the first time since 1967? Also, will this be the first year since 1990 I can go to A2 and watch the Spartans win in the quiet house? Sparty On! x- Billy McSTAT





Message board smack in a letter? Sparty would be proud




I want to make it a good habit to bring to you the drivel written by passionate fans who supposedly have a degree from said fine institutions of learning. In fact it may actually be a regular feature now.

No comments: