Thursday, April 3, 2008

RichRod Comes to Sweet Justice


It's the beginning of the end for Richard Rodriguez.

Well at least his excess money he took from WVU.

RichRod is finally headed to court today. (Thanks Wizard of odds)

Rodriguez is hoping that the broken oral promises made to him by WVU will hold up enough in the court of law to have justified his departure. Since there's no written evidence... and RichRod pretty much violated his contract to a "T," we're not feeling too good for that four mil.

Personally if I'm a coach, that baby being edited out of there is a non-negotiable fact. I'll scratch it out and initial it right before I sign on the dotted line. There's no humanly possible way I sign a document that says I pay you money for me quitting. A university probably wouldn't allow that.

Probably why I'm not a coach though.

No comments: