Monday, September 29, 2008

Tebow Apologizes.


Giggity, you sideburned punk.




Tim Tebow's news conference ended, but he wasn't ready to stop talking. Dejection shone through his bloodshot eyes and weak voice, but he replied to each and every question after Saturday's 31-30 loss to Mississippi. He answered the last one. But he didn't leave the podium. "I just want to say one thing," he began. "To the fans and everyone in Gator Nation," he trailed off. He paused. Then he launched into a passionate promise. "I'm sorry, extremely sorry," he said. "We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal. It's something that's never been done here. But I will promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. "You will never see any player in the country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God bless."

St. Petersburg Times




No comments: